:: [devuan-dev] eudev in experimental
Top Pagina
Auteur: parazyd
Aan: devuan-dev
Onderwerp: [devuan-dev] eudev in experimental
Dears,

I've built eudev for Devuan, and it now resides in the experimental
repos.

eudev is a systemd-free _replacement_ for udev, so if you decide to merge
it in the main repositories, it will replace the existing udev packages.

eudev is a fork of udev-211 currently developed by a respected group of
Gentoo developers. Personally I think it is currently our best choice
for device management, since vdev to me seems like semi-vaporware.

--
~ parazyd
GPG: 0333 7671 FDE7 5BB6 A85E C91F B876 CB44 FA1B 0274