:: Re: [DNG] /etc/debian_version
Página Principal
Autor: Emiliano Marini
Para: Jaromil
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] /etc/debian_version
Oops, I didn't know that missing /etc/debian_version was a bug and sent a
PR to certbot on GitHub to support Devuan:

https://github.com/certbot/certbot/pull/4515

It failed on a fresh Jessie install because it hadn't /etc/debian_version,
and I tought that was right for future releases, so I didn't want to
symlink /etc/devuan_version.

With a little change on certbot-auto I was able to successfuly create a
Let's Encrypt certificate from my Devuan box.

Cheers,
Emiliano.