:: Re: [DNG] /etc/debian_version
Top Pagina
Auteur: KatolaZ
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] /etc/debian_version
On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 08:32:30PM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 01:06:53PM +0200, Jaromil wrote:
> > Yet I believe we should file this as a bug as /etc/debian_version is
> > not there on new installs. The /etc/debian_version file is checked by
> > an enormous quantity of scripts in all sorts of deployements, we have
> > encountered this problem also with Vagrant, that I remember. So we
> > shall keep that file around and fill it with the Debian version we use
> > to fallback packages in each release, that is so far:
>
> Thanks. File this as a bug where, debian or devuan, and against what specifically?

Hi Greg, All,

we have our own Bug Tracking System since a few weeks ago. It's at

http://bugs.devuan.org

and is compatible with the one used at Debian. Bugs are filed using
the "reportbug" utility, or directly via email. Just check that you
have the last version of reportbug (6.6.3+devuan1.2) which is in the
main repo in jessie. That one knows about bugs.devuan.org (even if
some of the branding still says Debian).

HopeThisHelps

KatolaZ