:: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
On 14.04.2017 13:16, Jaromil wrote:

> because people think different :^) apologies for my 'done right' btw,
> was teasing and yea I'm an opinionated lambdaboy :^)

I haven't yet understood what the exact problem to solve, and how that
actually supposed to work.

CMIIW, but to me it looks pretty much like per-user installs. For that
to work across distros (guess we're talking about binary packages),
it would end up in having yet another distro in your $HOME.
In that case we could just do something w/ docker and automatically
mounting your home in there (a bit similar as schroot does) - IOW
use docker for chroot setup and schroot for running applications.

--mtx