:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: init system agnostic…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Fwd: init system agnosticism [WAS: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system]
On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 08:41:23AM +0200, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> FYI: just posted that to debian-devel.
> What's your opponion on that ?

"...They have taken the bridge and the second hall. We have barred the
gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums
in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not
get out... they are coming...."

HND

KatolaZ