:: Re: [DNG] gvfs depends on libsystem…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: aitor_czr
To: dng, Joachim Fahrner, daniel
Betreff: Re: [DNG] gvfs depends on libsystemd0
Hi Joachim,

On 04/10/2017 01:04 AM, Joachim Fahrner <jf@???> wrote:
> Hi,
> how can I get rid of libsystemd0? gvfs depends on it, and without
> gvfs PCmanFM does not mount external usb drives. Is there a way to
> user mount external drives without gvfs?
>
> Jochen

I removed the dependency on *libsystemd0*:

https://gitlab.com/aitor_czr/gvfs/tree/master

doing some changes for that in the following files:

- client/Makefile.am
- debian/gvfs-common.install
- debian/control

Here you are the packages (only in i386, at the time being):

http://gnuinos.org/gvfs/

But you can clone it from gitlab and build it using git-buildpackage.

I still don't know the reason for using the 1.26.2 upstream version of
gvfs in devuan. The version in debian jessie is 1.22.2, and we *should*
mantain the same one in devuan, which is that i used. I talked about
this months ago in the IRC Channel.

Hmm...

With AntoFox? Maybe?

On the other hand, the po/Makefile.in.in is missing in the sources of
1.26.2 in Devuan.

Cheers,

Aitor.