著者: fsmithred
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] gvfs depends on libsystemd0
On 04/09/2017 02:24 AM, Joachim Fahrner wrote:
> Hi,
> how can I get rid of libsystemd0? gvfs depends on it, and without gvfs
> PCmanFM does not mount external usb drives. Is there a way to user mount
> external drives without gvfs?
>
> Jochen

PCmanFM mounts external usb drives for me without libsystemd0 installed. I
guess it's using pmount, which is installed. What it does not seem to do
is un-mount the drive, even though it acts like it does. I had to run
'pumount <device>' to get rid of it.

There's also usbpmount, which I wrote for those of use who use Thunar and
don't want libsystemd0. It uses yad for a graphical front-end, and it does
not auto-mount. You have to make a couple of clicks for it to happen.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/refracta/files/Extras/

Steve says he wrote one, but I think he actually wrote two. One was less
than two months ago (see post "Thumb drive chooser" Feb 19). And one was
more than a few months ago.

fsmithred