:: Re: [DNG] grub background image
Pàgina inicial
Autor: fsmithred
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] grub background image
On 04/09/2017 08:32 AM, Joachim Fahrner wrote:
> Hi,
> how is the grub background image set on Devuan? I'm missing a background
> image, I have only the default blue background in grub.
>
> I studied /etc/grub.d/05_debian_themes, but there are lots of variables I
> don't know.

desktop-base is supposed to handle that, but it's not cooperating. You can
bypass it by adding the following (one) line to /etc/default/grub

GRUB_THEME=/usr/share/desktop-base/grub-themes/desktop-grub-them/theme.txt

and then running update-grub.

If you want a different background image, then you could just add an image
file to /boot/grub/ and then run update-grub.