:: [devuan-dev] d1h in experimental
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: KatolaZ
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: devuan-dev
Aihe: [devuan-dev] d1h in experimental
Hi D1Ds,

just to let you know that the first version of d1h (helper for Devuan
packagers) is now in experimental. It's a shell script which helps
proceeding through our packaging workflow, enforcing and automating
some of the steps we require the maintainers to go through (e.g.,
linking with the git.devuan.org repo, naming of branches, tagging
staged versions, and so on).

I have also included a little guide in the form of a worked example,
i.e., the (useless) repackaging of "adduser" directly from alith. You
find it in:

/usr/share/doc/d1h/d1h_worked_example.gz

Please feel free to test it, and comment on the script and on the
guide. Any feedback is very welcome.

HH

KatolaZ