:: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] devuan samba
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] devuan samba
Hi KatolaZ

I believe we are merging jessie-updates... It just takes amprolla about
24 hours to catchup which bites us whenever debian breaks dependencies...

And of course it seems that samba is one of those builds that has
different versions in different archs which is what causes the issues
with broken package versions in amprolla.