:: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] devuan samba
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jaromil
Dátum:
Címzett: devuan-dev
Tárgy: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] devuan samba

dear devs,

important perhaps to address, the long standing samba problem

Hello,

I very much like the Devuan project and have been running a server on Devuan
for a wee while.

However, Samba has now been broken for quite some time, and I thought I should
bring this to your attention.

Several packages, such as samba, samba-common-bin and smbclient, depend
on samba-common 2:4.2.14+dfsg-0+deb8u5 but only
samba-common 2:4.2.14+dfsg-0+deb8u2 is available.

In my case, this means that samba which worked fine before an upgrade maybe a
month or two ago is now missing..

I suspect that samba-common 2:4.2.14+dfsg-0+deb8u5 must exist (since the other
packages exist) but that the mirror perhaps is out of date.

Here is my sources.list:

deb http://rs.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie main
deb http://rs.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-security main contrib non-free
deb http://rs.mirror.devuan.org/merged/ jessie-updates main contrib non-free

I've tried auto.mirror.devuan.org with the same result, so presumably it's not
just one mirror that's affected..

Thanks :)