:: Re: [DNG] problem at talk.devuan.or…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Miroslav Rovis
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] problem at talk.devuan.org?
On 170403-23:32+0200, Massimiliano Baldinelli wrote:
> Ciao!
>
> I don't know if its' an already known issue, but since this morning I'm
> getting a SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE when browsing talk.devuan.org.
>
> Max.

I just tried to open, in Palemoon, in my Gentoo, pasted talk.devuan.org,
and it turned into HTTPS [1]
https://talk.devuan.org/

And I got:

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Pale Moon to connect securely to talk.devuan.org, but we
can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted
identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However,
this site's identity can't be verified. What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could
mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't
continue.

---
[1]
which is not necessarily the case for e.g. dev1galaxy.org, they allow
HTTP, so if your browser, e.g. Pale Moon --poor or no support from HTTPS
Everywhere-- does not seek HTTPS automatically, dev1galaxy.org will even
log you on in plaintext: that's an issue, to my understanding; I
already reported it to dev1galaxy.org maintainers

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia