:: [DNG] bugs.devuan.org online
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] bugs.devuan.org online
Dear Devuaners,

just to let you know that the Devuan's bug tracking system is finally
available online at:

https://bugs.devuan.org

The system is compatible with the BTS used by Debian (we are actually
using the same code base), and shares the same workflow. We must thank
golinux for the fantastic restyling of the originally pretty sparse
webpages (it is just my fault if the restyling is not yet complete:
please be patient, since we have been focusing more on functionality
than on appearance).

You can report bugs by using a slightly revised version of the
classical "reportbug" tool, which is available in
jessie-proposed. Just add the following line to your sources.list (if
you don'e have it):

deb http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ jessie-proposed main

and, after the usual apt-get update, you should be able to install
reportbug-6.6.3+devuan1.1. It's still pretty much Debian-branded, but
this version of reportbug knows about bugs.devuan.org and addresses
emails to it by default. If everything goes well, the package will
transit to jessie soon.

Please use both tools as much as possible and report any bugs to
bugs.devuan.org ;)

HH

KatolaZ