著者: KatolaZ
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] No action on lid close with xfce4-power-manager
On Sun, Apr 02, 2017 at 06:14:57PM +0200, Joachim Fahrner wrote:
> Am 2017-04-02 18:03, schrieb γραφω λογον:
> >I have suspend on lid close working on fluxbox. ACPI handles it. It's
> >just a matter of adding a few lines to a text configuration file.
>
> I know. I used acpi event scripts on some of my notebooks. But on my new
> Thinkpad X230 the brightness keys don't work out of the box. I don't know
> what the problem is with this. With xfce-power-manager they work. And I
> don't want another tool for every key to work. One tool should handle all.
> ;-)

Well, Lenovo stuff is normally straightforward. I have used the
following on the x250:

$ cat /etc/acpi/events/lenovo-brightup

event=video[ /]brightnessup
action=/etc/acpi/lenovo-bright.sh up

$ cat /etc/acpi/events/lenovo-brightdown

event=video[ /]brightnessdown
action=/etc/acpi/lenovo-bright.sh down

$

The script /etc/acpi/lenovo-bright.sh is attached to this email and is
pretty straigthforward, apart from a bit of sugar aroud the essential
stuff.

HH

KatolaZ