:: Re: [DNG] No action on lid close wi…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Joachim Fahrner
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] No action on lid close with xfce4-power-manager
Am 2017-04-02 18:03, schrieb γραφω λογον:
> I have suspend on lid close working on fluxbox. ACPI handles it. It's
> just a matter of adding a few lines to a text configuration file.

I know. I used acpi event scripts on some of my notebooks. But on my new
Thinkpad X230 the brightness keys don't work out of the box. I don't
know what the problem is with this. With xfce-power-manager they work.
And I don't want another tool for every key to work. One tool should
handle all. ;-)

As a workaround I defined the brightness keys in openbox/rc.xml to
execute xbacklight, and handle lid close with acpi events as on my other
notebooks. But that's all not satisfactory. Linux is a continuous
construction area. :-(

Jochen