:: Re: [DNG] No action on lid close wi…
Top Pagina
Auteur: γραφω λογον
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] No action on lid close with xfce4-power-manager
I have suspend on lid close working on fluxbox. ACPI handles it. It's just a matter of adding a few lines to a text configuration file.

The hardest part is finding the instructions on the internet and I forgot exactly what lines to add where by the time I found a free moment to install on a different laptop, this time with MATE.

Definitely not a bad idea to add it to the documentation.

In the meantime, you can just open a root terminal and type in "pm-suspend" to put the laptop to sleep so it's a minor temporary nuisance.

I'll post to the list if I remember before anyone else does.