:: Re: [devuan-dev] New packages for r…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: hellekin
A: devuan-dev
Assumpte: Re: [devuan-dev] New packages for reportbug and python-reportbug
On 03/29/2017 09:10 AM, KatolaZ wrote:

> OK, how do I add the repo to devuan-packages/*?

IMO, FWIW, untested packages should go to devuan-for-review first, so
that others can scrutinize them before they reach devuan-packages, which
is the place where officially-supported packages go: these packages
should be available via apt install.

> OK. The only problem I see is that in this case a single source
> package creates two binary packages (reportbug and pynton-reportbug).

This shouldn't be a problem.

> On a more general note, is there a place where the workflow for
> package maintainance is documented, so that I can avoid to bother the
> list with silly questions which should be rightfully answered with a
> "RTFM"? :)

Daniel et al. made a documentation at
https://talk.devuan.org/t/os-documentation-how-to-package-for-devuan/568
which didn't reach final stage yet, but points to all you (should) need.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/