:: Re: [devuan-dev] New packages for r…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jaromil
Dátum:
Címzett: devuan developers internal list
Tárgy: Re: [devuan-dev] New packages for reportbug and python-reportbug
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017, KatolaZ wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> we have now devuan-compatible packages for _reportbug_ and
> _python-reportbug_. The source is in gitlab:
>
> https://git.devuan.org/KatolaZ/reportbug

many thanks for the good work on the bugs.devuan installation! to you
and to golinux!

> Sorry for the silly question: how do we include those packages in the
> repos so that people can start testing them?

they may be moved to devuan-packages/* and then (the package? the
user?) needs to be added as authorized to build on ci.devuan.org

-> this is a bottleneck currently as only Daniel and Nextime have this
authorisation, it needs to be extended to other core devs

then you create branches (jessie-proposed, jessie, ascii, etc) and you
open an issue called "autobuild" which will trigger the bot to fetch
the sources, build them over jenkins and make them appear in amprolla

this is roughly the workflow and includes the action point of having a
larger shared authorisation which we need to address after the stable
release.

ciao!