:: Re: [DNG] Help to create iso image
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: fsmithred
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Help to create iso image

> On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

>> however we are going to deprecate the live-build hairball and
>> substitute it entirely with our sdk and refracta scripts.
>>

> On 03/28/2017 03:16 PM, Ozi Traveller wrote:
>> Hi Jaromil
>>
>> Thanks for the heads up. When is this likely to take place?
>>
>> Ozi
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

Last week? This will build a devuan live iso that matches the beta2 full
desktop installation with regard to installed packages. (Almost: add
reportbug to base_packages.)
https://github.com/fsmithred/live-sdk

Right now, I'm trying to put the live system into a netinstall iso so the
devuan/debian installer is available. If you're any good with xorriso,
give me a shout.

fsmithred