:: Re: [DNG] Help to create iso image
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Help to create iso image
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Litt" <slitt@???>
To: <dng@???>
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2017 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [DNG] Help to create iso image

> On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 14:59:57 -0500
> "Ismael L. Donis Garcia" <slibre@???> wrote:
>

>> I want to create an iso of lxqt i386 for ascci with as little as
>> possible, but that is operative and pleasing to the eye at the same
>> time.
>
> For the pleasing to the eye part, you should consult golinux, who is a
> gifted designer.
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt
> March 2017 featured book: Troubleshooting: Why Bother?
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/twb

Thank you very much, I'll try to get in touch with him.

I want to see if I can help in anything to devuan.

And try to do something that is useful to others.

As I see that nobody made ascii images I think that can be useful, and at
the same time I am gaining in knowledge.

Thanks again.
========
| ISMAEL |

========