:: Re: [devuan-dev] bugs.devuan.org
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jaromil
Dátum:
Címzett: devuan developers internal list
Tárgy: Re: [devuan-dev] bugs.devuan.org
On Sun, 26 Mar 2017, KatolaZ wrote:

> And to be clear once and for all: I am not in love with debbugs. I
> believe we need something that works first, and then we can improve on
> that.

indeed! and while we can slowly improve our installation, it is very
good to have it functional. debbugs was a early request of debian
developers we interacted with at the beginning of the fork
declaration, arguing that if they were to swap camp then the tooling
should stay the same to accomodate a well established workflow.

we can also look at integration on dev1galaxy, but that is certainly
not a priority while it may bloat the forum platform with information
that is too technical.

wish you all a happy sunday!

ciao

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers