:: Re: [devuan-dev] bugs.devuan.org
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: golinux
A: devuan developers internal list
Asunto: Re: [devuan-dev] bugs.devuan.org
On 2017-03-24 16:37, Ralph Ronnquist wrote:
> KatolaZ wrote on 2017-03-25 06:32:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> just to let you know that the Devuan Bug Tracking system is up and
>> running at:
>>
>> http://bugs.devuan.org
>>
> [snip]
>
> Great. Works fine here (PaleMoon 27.0.1). Though the indicated link
> "bug-log-mailserver.txt" in the front page text is not a link.
> Probably just an editorial issue. (There's also the lowercase "b" for
> the first link of "Other pages")
>
> Ralph.

Hi Ralph,

1. That does not sound like the 'front page' but this page
https://bugs.devuan.org/Access.html. There was no link in the default
page template. I only messed with the templates for style adjustments
and pretty much ignored content keeping it as close to the source as
possible.

2. That hit me on the head too. It's because the markup in the template
a lower case 'bug'. I added $gProject like this - <li><a href="./">
$gProject $gBug tracking system.</a> - but it hasn't been uploaded yet.
Hopefully that should put a capitalized 'Devuan' in front of 'bug'.

golinux