:: [DNG] Help to create iso image
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
A: Lista de Devuan
Asunto: [DNG] Help to create iso image
First of all greetings to the members of the list.

I'm fairly new to the linux world, so I need to study a lot.

I want to create an iso of lxqt i386 for ascci with as little as possible,
but that is operative and pleasing to the eye at the same time.

Where could you collect information on how to construct such an iso image?

I live in Cuba and recently I have internet, so I do not work well still
looking for information in this medium.

If I can do something moderately operational I will look for the way to
share the work done.

Any help you can give me will be well received.

Thanks in advance to all
========
| ISMAEL |

========