:: [devuan-dev] bugs.devuan.org
Inizio della pagina
Autore: KatolaZ
To: devuan developers internal list
Oggetto: [devuan-dev] bugs.devuan.org
Hi all,

just to let you know that the Devuan Bug Tracking system is up and
running at:

http://bugs.devuan.org

It is based on debbugs (the same system used by Debian), with a sleek
purpy theme provided by our golinux. We have already uploaded those
bugs in the list I sent early this week which were classified as
release-critical. All the other bugs will be uploaded soon. Some of
you should have received also a notification, because you are
currently indicated as maintainers of some pseudo-packages.

More info about how it works can be found at:

http://bugs.devuan.org//server-control.html
http://bugs.devuan.org//Developer.html

I think we should keep it for devuan-dev for a couple of days, in
order to test its functionalities properly before we announce it on
DNG. All functionalities are there but we might experience a few
config glitches.

I am also adopting and forking both debbugs and reportbug from Debian
Jessie, in order to adapt them for our needs. The reportug package for
Devuan should be ready soon.

HH

KatolaZ