:: Re: [DNG] Mumps on Devuan?
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Lars Noodén
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Mumps on Devuan?
> Hi all,
>
> I now have a beautifully performing Devuan guest VM purposed as a Mumps
> machine, to study the Mumps language. I installed the fis-gtm and
> mumps-test packages, but cannot find an executable to either invoke a
> Mumps interpreter, or run a Mumps program. Does anybody know?

I only looked at it casually some years ago and it was many years before
that since I looked at MUMPS / M

With that caveat, installs in a long path based on version. So isn't
GT.M in the following executable?

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/fis-gtm/V6.2-000_x86_64/gtm

You may have to set some environment variables (e.g. gtm_dist) to use
some of the utilities, such as mupip.

Regards,
/Lars