:: Re: [DNG] surf segmentation fault
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Arnt Karlsen
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] surf segmentation fault
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 19:36:50 +1100, Ralph wrote in message
<b7684f9f-a551-33aa-f216-675bbf62b5d0@???>:

> The page loads "fine" for me. Same surf version. There's some few and
> probably irrelevant log lines in the terminal, but no seg-fault.
>
> Ralph.

..put them online somewhere and post the link here.

..I don't have surf installed yet, so I did the next
best thing, I put http://www.dhl.de into
https://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_uri+with_options
ticking off everything but "Clean up Markup with HTML-Tidy"
below "More Options" and got:
https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dhl.de%2Fde%2Fprivatkunden.html&checkerrorpages=yes&showsource=yes&showoutline=yes

..could be they don't wanna do business with people who reject ads...