:: Re: [devuan-dev] Squashing Bugs
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: KatolaZ
À: devuan-dev
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] Squashing Bugs
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 02:06:57PM -0500, golinux@??? wrote:

[cut]

> Is there a way to limit the list to core issues that we can actually fix?
> For example, we have no control over how dev1fanboy administers his wiki and
> those entries (and other similar ones) add a lot of 'noise' to the review
> process.

I will post a script to filter by TAG :)

> The link that was a search result of the Issues forum for "installer" -
> https://dev1galaxy.org/search.php?search_id=1995982034 - brought up more
> relevant info imo.

gitlab is too slow, and it seems that we are decommissioning it
anyway, that's why I thought of pulling out at least the relevant open
issues.

I know a text list is not the best in general, but at the moment it
will be just a small number of people working on it for the RC, so
managing it should not be too difficult.

We need something basic and fast, IMHO.

My2cents

KatolaZ