:: Re: [devuan-dev] Squashing Bugs
Página Principal
Autor: golinux
Para: devuan developers internal list
Assunto: Re: [devuan-dev] Squashing Bugs
On 2017-03-17 12:53, KatolaZ wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> OK, good to see that we are on the same page regarding the need of
> closing issues and proceed towards RC :)
>
> I took the liberty of going through the issues reported in gitlab
> (using the list on the dev1galaxy forum) between 20161101-20170317,
> and producing a list of outstanding issues with the corresponding
> gitlab project, issue number, and description, to which I added a
> state with a few tags (I discarded all the bugs related to heads, for
> the moment). On top of that, I included a few other outstanding
> issues signalled by golinux and fsmithred, currently reported as
> "uncategorised".
>
> The list is attached. The format is as follows:
>
> #DEV1-BUGID | GITLAB/PROJECT | #GITLAB-ISSUE | DESCRIPTION | TAGS
>
> where #DEV1-BUGID is a unique number I gave to the list items, while
> #GITLAB-ISSUE is the number of the issue in the corresponding gitlab
> project.
>
> The tags I have used so far are:
>
> - OPEN (...)
> - RC (Release Critical)
> - PFIX (Possibly Fixed)
> - WISH (for feature requests and wishware)
> - SDK (related to SDK)
> - RPI (related to RPI images)
> - ARM (related to ARM images)
> - ASCII (relevant to ASCII)
> - CERES (relevant to CERES)
> - OUTDATED (possibly outdated - to be CLOSEd)
> - DOC (related to documentation)
> - FORUM (related to the dev1galaxy forum)
> - MINI (related to the minimal live)
>

> The list was compiled by hand, so any omission or mistakes is just my
> fault. I suggest we all go through it and check whether the tags are
> correct (especially RC), whether anything is missing, and/or whether
> some of these issues have already been solved. Then we might plan a
> bug-squashing session, to get this release out.
>
> NOSB [0]
>
> KatolaZ
>

> [0] NotOneStepBack (TM)

Thanks for putting this together but . . .

It's taking me forever to slog through it because I'm really not
grokking the ordering and the selection by date pulls in a lot of cruft.

Is there a way to limit the list to core issues that we can actually
fix? For example, we have no control over how dev1fanboy administers
his wiki and those entries (and other similar ones) add a lot of 'noise'
to the review process.

The link that was a search result of the Issues forum for "installer" -
https://dev1galaxy.org/search.php?search_id=1995982034 - brought up more
relevant info imo.

I need to do something else for a while . . .

golinux