著者: Boruch Baum
To: DNG_mailing_list
題目: [DNG] Where to report?
Hello all,

I recently submitted what I considered a 'grave' bugreport to
debian[1], which had its severity downgraded to 'wishlist' and its
title changed, all because of systemd, which I suspect is irrelevant
to my report. Where in devuan web-space should I cross-post the report
and its fix?

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=857322

PS. Strictly ad hominem, the fellow who acted against my report
(Adrian Glaubitz) turned out to be quite the emotionally-charged
[expletive] in an off-board email exchange that I initiated as a
good-natured courtesy.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1 7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0