:: Re: [DNG] [DECODE] DECODE - Monthly…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] [DECODE] DECODE - Monthly Follow Up Meeting

dear Shehar,

can you subscribe to the decode-tech?

I'd love to continue the conversations on detail there
https://mailinglists.dyne.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/decode-tech

also we have a telegram channel which can come handy for asking
questions to each other. there is also an irc.dyne.org channel #decode
and we are struggling to connect it back to the telegram... will work

now in particular about sharding:

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017, Shehar Bano wrote:

>    We have compiled and are reading a list of published work and practical
>    systems related to blockchain technologies. In particular, we have been
>    looking at literature on how to shard transactions so that the system’s
>    transaction rate linearly scales as additional nodes join the system.

at dyne.org we have a "sort of" in-house development on shardcache

https://github.com/Shardcached

which is written by one of our best coders and used in production by
large scale companies as Booking.com to serve assets

please consider if that can be of any use, I think it could.

its the best sharding implementation I know of and we can get in touch
with the developer, who has choosen appropriated free software licensing

> We have also been looking at literature on consensus protocols,
>    smart contracts, auditability, and non-equivocation — all of
>    which form key components of a scalable distributed ledger. We
>    are taking notes while we read, to eventually write a
>    survey/taxonomy.

great! thanks for the update.