:: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mdn
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] We need to speak up
Hello,
Another way to speak up would be on Gnu social.
Something that could be useful if that someone takes the time to respond
to some questions or to join a conversation on GNU social.

See for example here:
https://community.highlandarrow.com/notice/737628

Here's a list of instance for anyone interested
http://www.fediverse.org/

Good day to all.