:: Re: [DNG] FF pulseaudio hard depend…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Joachim Fahrner
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] FF pulseaudio hard dependency is here
Am 2017-03-14 12:34, schrieb Brad Campbell:

> +10 for privoxy. Does a great job of ad-removal for me and one
> instance does the whole house :)

I agree, privoxy is really fine. I consider using it for my old Asus
eeePC. This netbook is a bit too slow with chromium.
But there is one problem and I don't know at the moment how to solve it:
I'm using "Proxy SwitchyOmega" to use TOR on some sites (I don't want
social networks to store my ip on every posted message). So I have rules
to route some traffic over TOR and other goes direct to inet.

Privoxy can also forward traffic to TOR, but my knowledge is that this
forwarding cannot be domain-based.

Any ideas, how I could use surf and route traffic domain based through
Privoxy+TOR or Privoxy+DirectConnection?