:: Re: [DNG] FF pulseaudio hard depend…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vince Mulhollon
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] FF pulseaudio hard dependency is here
On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:59 AM, <golinux@???> wrote:

> Unless FF 52 onward is recompiled with the alsa switch enabled, it will
> be unusable for most of us.

Now wait a minute, this is just sound, right, I haven't used sound on a
desktop in years, that seems to be a "podcast on my phone" or "music on my
phone" thing. I guess there's people into youtube, but I'd rather not be
able to use youtube than not be able to use the www.

Its like hand wringing about automatic handling of physical flash media
drives, which I last used I think during the Clinton presidency, when use
under linux was entirely manual entering of mount commands and stuff and I
liked it that way but in 2017 I don't care about supporting it.