:: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin RPM spe…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Eric Voskuil
A: 'Alice Wonder', libbitcoin
Asunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin RPM spec files
This is great, thanks for the update.

Note that version 3.0.0 is pending release and as such master has been versioned 4.0.0. You should be working on v3 since v4 is exactly the same presently and will undergo significant change on its way to release. I expect v3 to be tagged very soon and v4 work to progress for most of 2017.

We build all repositories on Travis for each pull request and each merge on every branch. This includes various build configurations of Linux and OSX. The installer manages a couple bugs that are tedious to deal with manually. One of them is a boost-icu bug. If this is not managed properly and you build with ICU enabled you will see breaks in ICU functionality. Proper ICU operation is critical due to the inclusion of BIP39. Without the fix the build would complete as if successful and all code would run, but the results would be incorrect. So we've patched it in the installation, added test cases to catch the silent failure, and perform a run-time on-first-use test as well. See install.sh comments for details on the patch.

The generated java and python wrappers are experimental. You could leave them out of your packaging if it's a hassle.