:: Re: [DNG] [ann] heads 0.0 is out!
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Litt
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] [ann] heads 0.0 is out!
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 22:13:25 -0500
Christopher Clements <bcnjr5@???> wrote:

> As a curious "I have nothing to hide" type of guy, I'm wondering if
> there are any other legitimate reasons to use this stuff.

My answer is that someday you will have something to hide. I don't know
if it will be a disease, a crime committed by a relative, a trade
secret in your company, or joining a nonviolent resistance movement in
these days of ever lessening freedom of speech:

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/19/republican-lawmakers-in-five-states-propose-bills-to-criminalize-peaceful-protest/

I'm not singling out one party or one nation: This kind of stuff is
happening all over the place.

And then there's what Jamie said: By all being private, we make the
truly private stand out less. I haven't yet gotten to the point of
using privacy I don't need personally, as is obvious by this unsigned
email.

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2017 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive