:: Re: [DNG] [ann] heads 0.0 is out!
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Alessandro Selli
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] [ann] heads 0.0 is out!
On 01/03/2017 at 06:42 Kurtis Hanna wrote:

[...]

>> Also, (no disrespect meant, just an innocent question),
>> who are these types of distributions meant for, apart from
>> the paranoid, whistleblowers, drug lords, and high-profile criminals?
>> (Please don't think I'm lumping them all together.)
>
> This is a common question. The answer is, and I don't mean this is a
> mean way, you've been brainwashed by propaganda.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Infocalypse
>
> Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Please understand though,
> this is a logical fallacy.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_of_the_children
>
> While it will take a while to deprogram yourself, I suggest that you
> start by watching the Tor video, which is the 5th video on this page:
> http://motionensemble.de/ It has a big Tor logo on the default
> screenshot. Also, watch Citizen Four and read up on the Snowden revelations.

  My favourite quote on the subject is:

    «Arguing that you don’t care about the right to privacy because you
    have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don’t care about
    free speech because you have nothing to say.» Edward Snowden

Thank you to all those who worked on Heads.

--
Alessandro Selli http://alessandro.route-add.net
VOIP SIP: dhatarattha@???