:: Re: [DNG] [ann] heads 0.0 is out!
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jamey
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] [ann] heads 0.0 is out!
> Quoting Christopher Clements (bcnjr5@???):

>> I honestly can't think of any legitimate, ethically sound use of "extreme
>> privacy" software apart from whistleblowing and sticking it to extremely
>> aggressive advertisers like AT&T's clients.

> Do you have drapes (or equivalent) in your bedroom windows? ;->

Another reason for those who have relatively little to hide - to help
provide "herd immunity" for those who actually have legitimate reasons to
hide hard.

The problem with having a nice brightly colored "TOR" icon on your iPhone
is that the Jackboots can easily see it and know you're using it. But if
*EVERYONE* has it on their phone, it's no longer nearly as useful for
identifying people of interest.