:: Re: [DNG] [ann] heads 0.0 is out!
Top Pagina
Auteur: Arnt Karlsen
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] [ann] heads 0.0 is out!
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 23:35:13 -0800, Rick wrote in message
<20170301073513.GB30813@???>:

> Quoting Arnt Karlsen (arnt@???):
>
> > ..now, can we build on heads to get a safe alternative to
> > https://qubes-os.org/ ?
>
> Pretty please?
>
> Qubes is a near-essential tool for Operations high-security work, and
> about the only serious design flaw is the one Arnt points to.

..even https://subgraph.com/sgos/ uses systemd. I searched their
site for "systemd" and found ... "5.8.3.2 Installing the operating
system with deboostrap

Now that the virtual disk-image is created, we can now use debootstrap
to install Debian Stretch. Follow these steps to install it:

Run debootstrap to install the operating system:

$ sudo debootstrap --variant=mintbase --include=systemd-sysv
stretch /mnt"

...once in https://subgraph.com/sgos-handbook/sgos_handbook.shtml
and "systemctl" 3 times below "5.4.1 Profiling applications with
ROFLCopTor".

.."you do the math..."

Scenarios always come in sets of three: