:: Re: [Libbitcoin] What is current st…
Página Inicial
Autor: Eric Voskuil
Para: P Perazim
CC: libbitcoin
Assunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] What is current status of linbitcoin V 3
The current v3 branch is a release candidate. Binaries are going to be another week. I had to hit the road for about 10 days before I was able to tag the release. There was some question regarding whether we had a deadlock in the node and I was not comfortable tagging it until that is resolved. I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is but cannot resolve it until I return.