:: Re: [Libbitcoin] ports to be forwar…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Eric Voskuil
To: Jaromil, libbitcoin
Betreff: Re: [Libbitcoin] ports to be forwarded on nodes
On 02/15/2017 07:22 AM, Jaromil wrote:
> dear Erik and all other developers,
>
> congratulations for the milestone of libbitcoin v3! outstanding work
> made with great talent and attention to details.

Thanks!

> As planned, we are setting up a rather solid node here in Amsterdam on
> Dyne.org premises and we have a question: which ports shall be
> forwarded to the outside among the ones libbitcoin is listening?
>
> OK for 8333
>
> but then also
>
> query_endpoint = tcp://*:9091
> heartbeat_endpoint = tcp://*:9092
> block_publish_endpoint = tcp://*:9093
> transaction_publish_endpoint = tcp://*:9094
>
> can you confirm?

I recommend creating a server "certificate" (using bx):

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin-explorer/wiki/bx-cert-new

and publishing the public key, which clients (such as bx) can use:

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin-explorer/blob/master/data/bx.cfg#L62

The private key goes into the server config file here:

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin-server/blob/master/data/bs.cfg#L207

This enables up to four additional server endpoints:

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin-server/blob/master/data/bs.cfg#L190-L205