:: [unSYSTEM] Democratic Confederalism…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: System undo crew
Sujet: [unSYSTEM] Democratic Confederalism is better than Anarchism
Why?

- Anarchism is excessively materialist.
Democratic Confederalism is both ideological and materialist,
integrating both sides of the philosophy.
In practice anarchists focus on structure and action while neglecting
belief and ideology. Some anarchists even pretend we are post-ideology.

- Anarchism is anti-value forming. Anarchism is oriented completely
around negation of things (state, hierarchy, capitalism .etc).
Democratic Confederalism is instead based around positive values, a
driving vision.

- Anarchism has no plan of action except abolition of the state (and
capitalism).
Democratic Confederalism has a more realistic agenda for the
strengthening of the "democratic nation" (civil society) that gradually
erodes state influence.

- Anarchism has a strong Marxist influence. Democratic Confederalism
rejects Marxist materialist dialectic.

- Anarchism is an incoherent eclectic mix of concepts. Democratic
Confederalism starts with the idea of nature being divine, and all the
philosophy expands from that basis.

- Anarchism has been infiltrated by third-wave feminist degeneracy while
Democratic Confederalism strongly affirms gender characteristics.
Focus is on liberation of people, not hedonism.

- Democratic Confederalism integrates contemporary philosophical thought
whereas anarchism does not.

- Anarchism has no historical narrative, whereas Democratic
Confederalism has a strong historical basis that appears in early human
societies across all major continents that explains the origins of the
state.

- Anarchism can be very dogmatic in its refusal of electoral politics
and state power whereas Democratic Confederalism is pragmatic in using
all available means to further its ends, even laying out methodologies
of using local municipalities to gain political power.

... many other reasons. I suggest people start studying it. Anarchism is
rubbish, this is the new thing.

Start here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/rojava/comments/5h6fho/democratic_confederalism_study_material/

We have to approach our ideology now like a religion and work from that
basis.