:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Trump Connections
Góra strony
Autor: veleiro
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Trump Connections
I didn't understand what you mean't by "anyone who is smart should be
preparing for the return to difference we are seeing"

I dont have enough popcorn to enjoy the amount of tears from the
Progressive left. We are burning the shit out of idols, and the result
of the divide is causing the Neutral and Inactive to almost fully dissipate.

Have you ever seen a larger war of misinformation on the internet?