:: [DNG] [OT] setnet version 0.3 is ou…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: KatolaZ
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] [OT] setnet version 0.3 is out
Hi All,

this OT is just to let you know that I have released the new version
of setnet (0.3). This version finally supports both WPA-Personal and
WPA-Enterprise (only EAP/PEAP and EAP/TLS), and should cover more than
95% of the common use cases in terms of elementary networking
configuration. This version will be included in the next devuan
minimal live (to be released soon as well).

You can find more info at:

http://kalos.mine.nu/setnet/

As usual, comments, suggestions, critics, and bug reports are more
than welcome. Please use the gitlab page for bug reports:

https://git.devuan.org/KatolaZ/setnet

I don't plan to introduce any other major feature at the moment, but I
still have a (short) todo-list of small improvements, which I will
implement ASAP.

HH

KatolaZ