:: Re: [DNG] python-sipsimple dependen…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Temas nuevos: [DNG] corrupted aptitude state. (WAS: python-sipsimple dependencies
Asunto: Re: [DNG] python-sipsimple dependencies
On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 10:06:14AM -0500, Hendrik Boom wrote:

[cut]

> I don't want to pull anything for Debian. What I had used was a third-party
> package repository for a specific application that was more up-to-date than

My point was that, indeed, 95%-97% of the packages you are using
actually are bare, untouched, Debian packages :) Still, thanks to
amprolla, if you use Devuan repos you should manage to avoid
systemd-related dependencies.

> Debian's jessie repository. I don't see why that application would have anything
> to do with systemd. And I set it up long ago when Devuan and Debisn were still a
> lot closer to each other. Still, after a while, its dependencies seem to have
> infected my aptitude -- but only in interactive mode.

I really don't see what you mean here by "infected". If you don't have
Debian repos in your sources.list, there is no way any Debian package
can be installed into your system without passing through amprolla. If
you mix-up repos, then you deserve to suffer, and to suffer alone (and
a lot) :D

> I'm looking for a solution that doesn't involve reinstalling Devuan from scratch.
> I'll do that if necessary. But that has already been discussed elsewhere on this
> maling list.

Sorry but I have never managed to digest aptitude, let alone use it,
so I can't help you. I have actually never been able to understand why
one would use anything like aptitude when you have apt-* and
dselect. But this is obviously the biased view of a poor caveman :)

HND

KatolaZ