:: Re: [DNG] The Internet Wifi Daemon
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: devuanfanboy
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] The Internet Wifi Daemon
I read the same article and wondered about the naming at first but
dismissed it (apparently too soon) as just a hyped name since there was
no mention of systemd.

I wonder how long it will be before they get systemd running on our
routers. How amazing that we will finally have one standard across all
devices </sarcasm>.