:: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging status (wa…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ralph Ronnquist
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging status (was eudev status)
Note, I've *removed the release directory* from gitlab, as I figured it
is for keeping only the source rather. But, in a rather near future, the
vdev packages should be available in "unstable". Meanwhile, don't
hesitate to grab the sources from
https://git.devuan.org/ralph.ronnquist/vdev for yourself.

Ralph.