:: Re: [DNG] Netboot image outdated
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Netboot image outdated

hi Thomas and Mike,

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017, m_maass wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> how can i solwe the problem from 2016-11-21?
> Where and how i need to put the key in the image?

you both remind us a good point, that netboot.tar.gz should be
included in the main collection of installers distributed on
https://files.dyne.org

we'll make sure this happens pretty soon now, in the upcoming RC

meanwhile I believe one can find all the needed files in the package:

debian-installer-8-netboot-amd64 (or other architectures)

which shall install them into
/usr/lib/debian-installer/images/8/amd64/text
/usr/lib/debian-installer/images/8/amd64/gtk

yet now while examining the package I notice it lacks the dependency
from the devuan-keyring, so this will fail I guess.

thanks for reporting your experience.

if you like to help this process, please follow up on this issue I
just opened
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/debian-installer/issues/68 help
I guess we need to modify the debian-installer package to add
"devuan-keyring" to netboot dependencies and give it a shot first
testing it locally.

in any case, thanks for this notice