:: Re: [DNG] On a lighter note
Página Inicial
Autor: Fred DC
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] On a lighter note
On 06/01/2017 20:27, Dan Purgert wrote:

> Maybe I missed something in the original mail - I read Fred's mail as a
> "ha, lookie you RedHat, getting the same 'X is now considered legacy'
> statements made about one of your things"...

Spot on, it was a spoof on RedHat. Don't they keep on telling us that
GTK+ is the bleeding new technology and anybody who is not embracing it
is a retard? The same goes also for that systemd-thingy.

The twist is that a repectable Indonesian Distro (afaik) is classifying
GTK+ as legacy stuff. What an irony - sorry, I just could not resist,
won't do it again.

Fred

BTW: The subject-line is: On a lighter note