:: Re: [DNG] how to clear DNS cache
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Florian Zieboll
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] how to clear DNS cache
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 15:02:09 -0500
Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> Which of the preceding is best? I've always been partial to
> dnscache/tinydns, but installing it is a long cumbersome procedure
> giving Arch installation a run for its money. I've never heard of
> Unbound, PowerDNS Recursor, or Deadwood.

On my home router, I have unbound resolving - when setting it up, I had
been surprised how few of a hassle it is to get it up and running: In
fact, only the Raspberry Pi's lack of a hardwareclock caused editing
beyond unbound.conf.

Here my "simplest possible" move from dnsmasq to dnssec'ed unbound and
isc-dhcpd:

https://cheatsheet.zwischenspeicher.info/2016/05/12-2016-05-11/

Libre Grüße,

Florian