:: Re: [DNG] Mouse won't release in De…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: golinux
À: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Mouse won't release in Devuan beta 2 with Qemu
On 2016-12-30 18:44, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 17:52:57 -0500
> fsmithred <fsmithred@???> wrote:
>
>> Steve,
>>
>> Did you install Devuan jessie from one of the official isos or from
>> the unofficial live?
>
> I don't know. The Devuan.org website is organized such that it's very
> difficult to determine which exact thing you downloaded. The website
> should really be organized to tell you exactly what you're downloading,
> and /etc/issue or something else in /etc should tell you exactly what
> you're dealing with.
>
> I do know that I downloaded that whole 9.8GB thang from a torrent, and
> that the file I used as -cdrom for qemu had filename
> "devuan_jessie_1.0.0-beta2_amd64_DVD.iso", and the md5sum is:
>
> f3881689d4cfc5eeedf3e54b55feb0ca
> devuan_jessie_1.0.0-beta2_amd64_DVD.iso
>
> Thanks,
>
> SteveT

I'm pretty sure that the
unofficial_live_devuan_beta_amd64_snapshot-20161205_2229.iso is NOT
available from the devuan.org site. You would have to get it here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/refracta/files/unofficial_devuan_live/unofficial_live_devuan_beta_amd64_snapshot-20161205_2229.iso

And isn't the devuan_jessie_1.0.0-beta2_amd64_DVD.iso an 'offline
install' iso not a 'live' iso? Last I heard, devuan does not have an
'official-live' iso. I have no idea how an 'install' iso would work in
qemu. Only used 'live' isos.

golinux